For seniors that value their independence yet need some help with daily activities, Heritage House Assisted Living is an ideal option. We encourage continued social engagement and fulfilling activities in a resident-centered environment. Care staff are available 24 hours a day to help with bathing, dressing, medication assistance or other wellness and personal care needs.
At the heart of our resident-centered care approach are individualized care plans. Before move-in, our team meets with the resident and family. Together, we build a comprehensive, customized program for assistance and service based on the resident’s interests, needs and wishes. We offer peace of mind for families and provide quality of life for our residents.
- Wellness & Safety Monitoring
- Social Engagement & Activities
- Home Cooked Meals
- Clothing Selection, Dressing & Grooming
- Personal Hygiene and Bathing
- Medication Assistance
- Continence Management
- Personalized Level of Care
- Friendly, relaxed, cozy atmosphere exclusively for twenty-four residents
- Multiple beautiful and spacious outdoor living areas
- Grand dining room
- Beauty & barber shop facilities